Frontier Neurosurgery, PLLC
Hoan Tran, MD
- Undergraduate: University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
- Medical: Ross University, Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica
- General Surgery Internship: Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Neurosurgery Residency: University of New Mexico Hospital, Albuquerque, NM
- Neurosurgery Fellowship: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Yakima County Medical Society
- Washington State Association of Neurological Surgeons
Awards & Appointments
- Yakima Regional Medical and Cardiac Center – Patient Care Committee
- Yakima Ambulatory Surgical Center – Management Committee
- Tran H, Yonas H. Intraoperative CT/CTA Guidance for Skull Base Lesions. Technical Case Reports. Novel Frontiers of Advanced Neuroimaging. ISBN 978-953-51-0923-5 Jan 2013.
- Rehman T, Rehman AU, Ali R, Rehman A, Bashir H, Bhimani S, Tran H, Khan S. A Radiographic Analysis of Ventricular Trajectories. World Neurosurgery 2012 Dec 12.
- Tran H, Yonas H. Small Carotid Thrombus and Minimal Stenosis Causes Repeated Embolic Events. Case Report. Journal of Neuroimaging Feb 18 2011.
- Tran H, Medina-Flores R, Cerilli L, Phelps J, Lee F, Wong G and Turner P. Primary Disseminated Central Neurocytoma: Cytogical and MRI Evidence of Tumor Spread Prior to Surgery. Journal of Neuro-oncology Nov 2010.
- Tran H. Reviewer. Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension After Headshaking. Headache Journal January 2010.
Request an Appointment (509) 573-3530
Hoan Tran, MD
Dr. Tran specializes in the treatment of a variety of spinal conditions and performs several procedures including:
- Degenerative Spine Conditions
- Spinal Oncology
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries Including Fusions
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Skull Base Oncology
- Endoscopic Brain Surgery